Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Workout

What have I been up to?  Let me tell you.  I did the most amazing ab workout video with some girls from my floor.  It was quite intense and now we will all have washboard abs.  Workout videos are very entertaining (and useful).  Other than staying in shape, I've been doing the usual stuff: class, work, friends.  
Lunch was pretty amazing too.  I ate a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin shmear (cream cheese) and a pumpkin muffin.  I worked at Noah's Bagels today so that's where I got my lunch too.  And yes, it was delicious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you, workout videos are much more fun to watch in fast forward.

: )

Rebekah said...

But then you can't really workout with them...which is what we wanted to do. But I'm sure that would be entertaining.